We have temporarily stopped Nationwide courier deliveries due to their service delays. Delivery is still available by our drivers to Dublin and surrounding. Within 50km of our depot in Swords Enterprise Park.
Simply select your desired delivery date at the checkout (Mon-Sat). If you cant select a specific date its because orders for that day are full.
Confetti Balloons Driver – Delivery will be late morning ( after 10am ) or early afternoon. Of course if that doesn’t suit, let us know and we will make alternative arrangements. We are working to Covid19 guidelines and offer door step deliveries. This option is only available within 50km of Confetti Balloons, Swords, co Dublin.
DPD Courier – CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COURIER DELAYS. Nationwide Delivery, and once your order has been dispatched you will receive a 1hr delivery window from DPD via text / email. Deliveries with DPD are only available Tue-Fri.
Our delivery area for now is within 50km of our depot in Swords/Kinsealy area.
You are also welcome to collect. CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS.
Collection: CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
You can collect balloons & party supplies from us, in Swords, Co Dublin. Simply select collection at checkout. See also click and collect.
Our Delivery charges range from €5.95 to €15.00.
Tips for Caring for your Balloons
To make your balloons float, they have been filled with helium. Helium is a safe, non-flammable gas that is lighter than air.
Please do not inhale the helium. All helium filled balloons are affected by temperature. They like a constant room temperature. Never leave helium balloons anywhere COLD. Cold air can cause your helium balloons to deflate.
Float time guide if you keep them at a constant room temperature.
- Bubble balloons – 3-10 days
- Orbz balloons – 7-10 days
- Balloon hoops – 2-4 weeks ( air filled )
- Foil bunches – 3-10 days
- Foil Number balloons – 2-3 days
- Foil Ceiling balloons 3-10 days
- Balloon arch & clusters – 1-2 weeks ( air filled )
- Giant Balloons – 10-12 hours
Please remember :
- Balloons are not toys and are for display purposes only.
- They are intended for indoor use.
- Do not release outdoors. Pin it & bin it.
- Adults should supervise young children at all times when around helium balloons.