You can select your desired delivery date at the checkout. Delivery will be late morning ( after 10am ) or early afternoon. Of course if that doesn’t suit, let us know and we will make alternative arrangements. We are working to Covid19 guidelines and offer door step deliveries.
Using our own drivers, we deliver our full range of products to Dublin, Kildare, Louth, Meath & North Wicklow ( Bray, Greystones etc )
If you live outside the areas above, we can’t supply helium balloons as they don’t travel well. You are welcome to collect & you can still order our party supplies and DIY balloons (UN-Inflated ) and we will send to you via An-post.
You can collect balloons & party supplies from us, in Swords, Co Dublin. Simply select collection at checkout. See also click and collect.
Delivery for helium filled balloons, balloon clusters etc is €15. ( Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Louth, North Wicklow ( Bray, Greystones Etc )
Delivery for party supplies is €6.50.
Local Delivery is Free. ( Within 5km of confetti balloons studio )
Tips for Caring for your Balloons
To make your balloons float, they have been filled with helium. Helium is a safe, non-flammable gas that is lighter than air.
Please do not inhale the helium. All helium filled balloons are affected by temperature. They like a constant room temperature. Never leave helium balloons anywhere COLD. Cold air can cause your helium balloons to deflate.
Float time guide if you keep them at a constant room temperature.
- Bubble balloons – 3-10 days
- Orbz balloons – 3-10 days
- Balloon hoops – 2-4 weeks ( air filled )
- Foil bunches – 3-10 days
- Foil Number balloons – 2-3 days
- Ceiling balloons – 10-12 hours
- Balloon arch & clusters – 1-2 weeks ( air filled )
- Giant Balloons – 10-12 hours
Please remember :
- Balloons are not toys and are for display purposes only.
- They are intended for indoor use.
- Do not release outdoors. Pin it & bin it.
- Adults should supervise young children at all times when around helium balloons.