We offer a Click & Collect service from our premises in Swords.
J5 Swords Enterprise Park
Swords, Co Dublin
Google maps location, click here – Confetti Balloons
Simply select your collection date at checkout
Collections are limited to Monday – Saturday.
We will have your balloons ready for you to collect.
We also put them in balloon bags to make transport easy & keep them nice and fresh.
Please consider the size of your order and the size of your vehicle before selecting our collection option.
Tips for Caring for your Balloons
To make your balloons float, they have been filled with helium. Helium is a safe, non-flammable gas that is lighter than air.
Please do not inhale the helium. All helium filled balloons are affected by temperature. They like a constant room temperature. Never leave helium balloons anywhere COLD. Cold air can cause your helium balloons to deflate.
Float time guide if you keep them at a constant room temperature.
- Bubble balloons – 3-10 days
- Orbz balloons – 3-10 days
- Balloon hoops – 2-4 weeks ( air filled )
- Foil bunches – 3-10 days
- Foil Number balloons – 2-3 days
- Ceiling balloons – 10-12 hours
- Balloon arch & clusters – 1-2 weeks ( air filled )
- Giant Balloons – 10-12 hours
Please remember :
- Balloons are not toys and are for display purposes only.
- They are intended for indoor use.
- Do not release outdoors. Pin it & bin it.
- Adults should supervise young children at all times when around helium balloons.